Injection Moulding Company
Whether you’re a plastic parts buyer struggling to find a reliable injection moulding company or you’re in the commercial sector trying to find a better deal from a supplier… here are our top tips on what to look for when finding the best injection moulding company:
- Prioritize finding a good moulder – it’s crucial to your business success and reliable production line, and if your demands change you need to know that your supplier will manage.
- Educated? Are they well trained and updated on the processing manuals provided by the material suppliers? Injection moulding companies need to be be aware of the mechanical properties that were advertised by the material manufacturer, to ensure that they offer you the most appropriate materials for your job.
- Do they have a good turnaround? You want your products ready for the shelves as soon as possible so a speedy turnaround it definitely a marker of success.
- Take a tour of the moulding company and evaluate the working conditions to see how they handle raw materials, whether they know which materials can be reground back into the molding process? These are all important factors in saving you money because a site with minimal waste and maximum material optimisation can save you a lot of pennies in the long run.
- Can you trust these injection molding companies to do the job properly? Do they seem on the mark and have good communication skills? Effective business relationships work on good communication and trust. You need regular supply chain updates and a point of contact if you have queries, so make sure you’re confident that they’ll know how to help you.
- Quality and Quantity – quality stands the test of time so you must ensure that you are providing your customers with reliable products. The quality of injection moulding companies can make or break your business.
It’s important to find a good fit with your supplier so that a trustworthy, communicative business relationship can develop. Ask plenty of questions, remember – they’re trying to impress you! They want to be your trusted supplier so make sure that they do your products justice.
As a leading injection moulding company West Midlands, we pride ourselves on our business relationships and continue to do our best to tailor services to our clients needs and budget. If you want to know how we can work with you on your business projects, contact us on 01543 275400. Alternatively, visit our plastic injection moulding website to see our full range of services – including moulding services in West Midlands, trade injection moulding, packaging and cookware handle manufacturing.
We hope you’ve found this article useful, you might also like to read our previous blog on plastic injection moulds.